You might have seen urdu unicode writing many times on Facebook. Urdu being the national language of Pakistan, so all like to write it in easy way.A difficult method of writing urdu is with Inpage Urdu Software or by using any other third party software. But what if we get the option to write urdu language right on our Windows just as we write English or any other language.
Microsoft has released the tension from you. Now you could easily download Urdu Language Pack from the official Microsoft website and enjoy Urdu-English switching with one button press.
Steps to Write Urdu in Windows 7:
First of all, you will have to download Urdu Language Pack from Microsoft Official website.
Click here to go to the download page.
Go to the bottom of the page. You have the following two Language Packs to download.
|Both Languages are now available!|
Enabling Phonetic Keyboard to Write with Ease:
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP file and install setup.exe
- Open Settings from your Language Bar dropdown Menu.
|Click on Settings|
- In the next menu, press Add.
|Click on “Add”|
- Go down in the languages list till the Urdu comes.
- Uncheck Urdu and Check CRULP Urdu Phonetic v 1.1
|Do as mentioned in image|
- Click on OK
- Click on Apply and Click on OK.
Another Method Of Installing Urdu Unicode:
Some users complained that the above method did not work for them, those users can directly download URDU UNICODE installer for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and install it to use Urdu Unicode writing without installing MS Urdu Language pack.
This installer is provided by urdu.ca, we thank them for that.
Sample Urdu Writing:
Latest posts by Bilal Shafi (see all)
- Make Money Blogging without Making It a Full-Time Job - March 25, 2013
- Should I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8?? - March 23, 2013
- 4 Killer SEO Tips I learned by writing a Guest Post on ABT - March 5, 2013