Yesterday when I was trying to set up my Smart TV app on my WiFi PTCL connection, I could not do it. While I was successfully able to run Smart TV app on my Ethernet cable or Wire Internet connection.This was at once a problem for me….
But you know, every problem has a solution. And I also came up with a rather easy solution to run PTCL Smart TV app on my WiFi connection on the fly, on my laptop or even my Pads.
How to run PTCL Smart TV app for PC on WiFi connection:
|PTCL Smart TV App|
So, I was committed to also help you people by writing this article so that you may troubleshoot this problem if you ever face it.
New Complete Guide: How to watch IPTV (online TV) on Android and iPhone
So, first of all MAKE SURE that:
- You are a PTCL landline customer with DSL activated. (Wired Smart TV app is only for DSL users)
- You have activated PTCL Smart TV for PC (worth Rs.250/month) by calling on PTCL back-end. If not you can do so by calling 1236 PTCL Helpline.
- You have successfuly setup IPTV over Ethernet and you can view smart TV using Smart TV app on your PC connected with ethernet cable.
- And you can not view PTCL Smart TV on your wifi
Follow these steps:
Latest posts by Bilal Shafi (see all)
- In Pakistan, Lahorites Shop Online the Most, Karachiites Rank Second - January 25, 2016
- Kaymu.pk to Offer Discount Shopping Deals Every Weekend - January 20, 2016
- Rules for success in startup tech businesses - October 2, 2015