There are many methods which can boost up your Alexa Rank with or without spending money.
Due to the desire of so many bloggers and website owners to Increase their Alexa Rank, I decided to write some exclusive Killer Tips for Increasing Your Alexa Rank which will help you in increasing your Alexa Rank in the upcoming year 2013.
So lets continue with the article.
The following factors determine the Alexa Rank for any Website / Blog.
- Daily Page Views: The count of the people who visit your Blog / Website on daily basis. The Alexa feature of daily updating your stats can bring your website / blog on top within very less time if you can drive traffic to your website.
- Page Views per User: The number of page views for a particular user. It is more if your blog / website has more engaging / informative / interesting stuff related to its particular niche.
- Search Engine Indexing: The more indexed pages and the more appearing on first search pages are purely dependent on how powerful is your SEO. The more optimized is your SEO, the higher is your Search Engine Indexing, and consequently, the more is your “Traffic” and the higher is your Alexa rank.
- Time Each User Spends on Your Website / Blog: If your blog has more catching stuff and the more a person visits it is dependent on the more engaging stuff it has.
- The Number of Backlinks (Links In): The number of backlinks to your website / blog also determine the increasing of your Alexa Rank. They could easily be increased by Blog Commenting, Guest posting, Social Media and many other sources.
“Blogging is not about how much time you give to it, its about how wisely you use your available time. Always bear this in your mind.
- Comment on Other Blogs
- Prefer the Blogs with CommentLuv for Commenting
- Comment on the blogs related to your niche.
- Contribute on High PR Forums and Use Signature to Get Back-Links
Claiming your website on Alexa.com gives you an opportunity to set a short description of your Website on Alexa.com which might help you to get better search results.
Alexa has its own procedure of claiming your website and its quite easy. So, I recommend you to claim your website / blog on Alexa and set a short, rightly SEOed description.
Analyze your posts that receive maximum traffic for some days, then back link some of your posts in those posts. They might give you an extra bit of Pageviews / user.
Make your hyperlinks eye-catching by following some / all of the tips given below.
- Bold the Hyperlink given
- Set a title that is more related to the post you are back linking on.
- Never add rel=”nofollow” on the links.
- Add a beautiful and urging CSS Styling for hyperlinks.
Latest posts by Bilal Shafi (see all)
- In Pakistan, Lahorites Shop Online the Most, Karachiites Rank Second - January 25, 2016
- Kaymu.pk to Offer Discount Shopping Deals Every Weekend - January 20, 2016
- Rules for success in startup tech businesses - October 2, 2015