Earlier to this, Motorola cooperated with Google to create Google Nexus 6 tablet after which it was expected from Motorola to announce its Lollypop devices, those devices which earlier created by Motorola.
Motorola Phones Updatable to Android 5.0 Lollypop:
- Moto X (both the 2013 and 2014 models)
- Moto G (both the 2013 and 2014 models, and the LTE version)
- Moto E (their super budget-conscious phone)
- Verizon’s Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, and Droid Mini
Motorola is working on creating new phones based on Android 5.0 Lollypop and are expected to create some exceptional products after the building on Nexus 6.
We welcome user opinions. 🙂
Latest posts by Bilal Shafi (see all)
- In Pakistan, Lahorites Shop Online the Most, Karachiites Rank Second - January 25, 2016
- Kaymu.pk to Offer Discount Shopping Deals Every Weekend - January 20, 2016
- Rules for success in startup tech businesses - October 2, 2015