Two safe ways to install Google Play Store APK latest version on your Android device are:
- Install APK of Play Store using your mobile phone.
- Use a PC/Laptop to install latest version of Google Play Store APK on your smart phone/Tablet device.
What’s Google Play Store APK?
APK can be called the executable file format for Android OS. If you are a desktop Windows user, you might have some knowledge of ‘.exe’ file format that is actually a executable file format for Windows operating system. APK has the same value in Android operating system as ‘.exe’ has in Windows OS.
APK files can be executed on phones and Tablets. All apps on your phone have installed from APK setup files. There are two types (so called) of these files:
The small file that need an Internet connection in order to run and finish installation successfully.
This is full file having larger file size. This can be installed without any additional downloads and no Internet access is needed (usually) to finish the installation.
Why Install Google Play Store APK?
If you are wondering what’s the use of downloading and installing APK of such a popular app that already comes pre-installed on almost all Android devices. It if often called the heart of Android OS.
Yes, most of times this app comes installed on Android based devices. But do you know there are a lot of devices that don’t have this app pre-installed? No, those devices don’t have iOS or Windows OS, nothing like BlackBerry as well, but Android. Yes, Android device without Google Play Store installed. Period. Hard to believe? But it happens.
Some companies as well as some countries don’t allow Google apps due to specific reasons. Therefore, users have to use Play Store alternatives like Amazon App Store etc. Some of these apps are pretty well to fulfill user needs but the problem with such stores is lack of ease and trust.
How to Install Google Play Store APK on Android
There are two popular ways to install APK of Google Play Store to your device:
- Phone method
- PC method
Install Google Play using Phone Method
- Go to Settings > Security
- Tick the Unknown sources box
- Open your mobile browser and download Google Play Store latest APK for Android.
- A warning message may appear saying ‘this type of file can harm your device’. Ignore it and press/tap OK
- Run the Play Store APK, accept permissions and install it.
Install Google Play using PC Method
- First of all, download Google Play Store latest APK on your computer.
- On your mobile, Go to Settings > Security and tick the Unknown sources box.
- Connect your mobile device to PC and copy Play Store APK to your device.
- Run the APK file, accept permissions and install it.
What’s Your Favorite method to Install APK on Android?
You’ve learned two methods to install Android applications. Share your experiment with us or do ask if you encounter any problem.
Latest posts by Muhammad Rizwan (see all)
- Set and Change Colors of Inactive Title bar in Windows 10 - December 7, 2015
- How to Modify Date Format in Windows 10 - December 3, 2015
- How to Get Desktop Gadgets for Windows 10? - November 1, 2015