Do you use PTCL Smart TV on your PC / Laptop (DSL) to enjoy your favourite TV channels and got bored of the boring PTCL Smart TV App.
No problem dude! Now you can enjoy PTCL Smart TV for DSL on your favourite players like VLC Media Player or Tano Player. Just Follow the following procedure.
Watch PTCL Smart TV for PC on VLC Player / Tano Player:
This isn’t a difficult process at all.
Just follow the procedure given below:
1. Download the m3u Playlist by clicking on the download link.
2. For Tano Media Player. Click File > Open Channel List and just browse to the downloaded .m3u playlist file.
|Enjoying HQ PTCL Smart TV on Tano Player|
Bang!!! You can enjoy the 125 channels on Tano with following options.
- Record Option
- Audio Boost (upto 200%)
- A lot of Tano Bult-in options
I hope you enjoyed the article.
Have any questions?? Contact me straight-forward!
If you liked this article help others too, share it!
Latest posts by Bilal Shafi (see all)
- Paypal starting it’s services in Pakistan? - May 6, 2015
- How to Sell Your First GIG on Fiverr - April 15, 2015
- Where Should You Mount The Best Action Cameras You’ve Got? - April 13, 2015