Do you use PTCL Smart TV on your PC / Laptop (DSL) to enjoy your favourite TV channels and got bored of the boring PTCL Smart TV App.
No problem dude! Now you can enjoy PTCL Smart TV for DSL on your favourite players like VLC Media Player or Tano Player. Just Follow the following procedure.
Watch PTCL Smart TV for PC on VLC Player / Tano Player:
This isn’t a difficult process at all.
Just follow the procedure given below:
1. Download the m3u Playlist by clicking on the download link.
2. For Tano Media Player. Click File > Open Channel List and just browse to the downloaded .m3u playlist file.
|Enjoying HQ PTCL Smart TV on Tano Player|
Bang!!! You can enjoy the 125 channels on Tano with following options.
- Record Option
- Audio Boost (upto 200%)
- A lot of Tano Bult-in options
Note: None of the UDP addresses found in list.m3u are owned by TechnoDoze.com or any of its partners. Rather copyright of the channels is owned by Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd. (PTCL). We only serve as a third party to facilitate PTCL Smart TV PC/DSL App customers.
I hope you enjoyed the article.
Have any questions?? Contact me straight-forward!
Latest posts by Bilal Shafi (see all)
- Anki DRIVE for Android released, Price reduced to $149.99 - October 23, 2014
- Microsoft CEO Satya apologizes for his controversial comment regarding women - October 19, 2014
- 3 New Features of iOS 8.1 – Apple Pay, iCloud Library and Camera Roll - October 19, 2014